Digital Marketing /Social Media Marketing
The internet has compressed the globe, and today for most products and services, the entire world is the target audience! Leveraging technology and the Social Media is the need of the hour for every business that aims to achieve growth.
This 16-hour program will help you learn various tools, tips and techniques related to SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, EMM, as well as ORM. The following are a couple of the course contents:
- Understanding how Search Engines Work
- Differentiating between SEO & SEM
- Differentiating between SMO & SMM
- How to create a website and make it attractive?
- Components of an Online Marketing Plan
- Techniques to promote your business online
- Components of Online Reputation Management
- Using Email Marketing & Content Marketing Strategies
- Using Autoresponders, RSS Feeds, Podcasts, and other tools
- Setting up accounts with reputed and effective Social Networks
- Configuring Newsletters, Emails, Press Releases & Content Management Systems
- Online Advertising, Google Apps
By the end of this course you will learn everything you need to know to become a digital marketing expert.