Training Design & Delivery
In today’s age of rapidly and constantly changing industry scenario, organizations can only thrive by quickly adapting to the changing demands of the environment. The ability of your employees to continuously learn and equip themselves with the knowledge, skill and abilities needed to achieve higher productivity is the key to ensuring a steady growth both for the organization and also the individuals associated with it.
“Learning to unlearn” is often a concept that is emphasized upon by most organizations – this is an important component of all the training programs that we design, develop and deliver!
If you are keen on ensuring a transparent ROI for your training initiatives, we can help you with the following:
- Scientific Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Training Needs Identification (TNI)
- Translation of Training Needs into Learning Objectives
- Design of Training Modules based on the desired Learning Outcomes
- Development of Customized Training Modules
- Implement / Deliver the Training Modules
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
- Re-orientation at frequent intervals to ensure reinforcement
All our training programs are based on “EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING,” with almost 80% of the time being spent on methodologies including Brainstorming, Role Plays, Case Studies, Simulations, In-basket Exercises, Games, Group Discussions, etc.
We also use PPTs, Audios, Videos and Hand-outs for supplementing the discussions. Not more than 20% time is spent on actual lecturing / theory – conceptual inputs.
For every program, we can also conduct PRE and POST Training Assessments to measure the learning impact in terms of the Knowledge, Skill or Ability gained. For programs focused on ensuring a behavioral change, we use Psychometric Assessment Tools like MBTI, DISC, etc.
THREE of our team members are Accredited MBTI Qualified Practitioners and EIGHT of them are DISC Certified Behavioral Analysts.
The following are some of the programs that we have conducted for our clients earlier:
- Enhancement of PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY through Planning & Organizing
- Better INTERPERSONAL SKILLS through Self Awareness
- Teamwork through EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT through Understanding of Ego States (Transactional Analysis)
- CREATIVE THINKING for Workplace Problem Solving
- Tool Kit for the FIRST TIME MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Effective Business PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Better SALES through SPIN Methodology
- Right Hiring through COMPETENCY BASED INTERVIEWING SKILLS
- Professional Work Culture through appropriate ETIQUETTE (Workplace / Business etiquette, Email etiquette, Dining Etiquette)
- BUSINESS WRITING SKILLS (SOPs, Email Writing, etc)
- Achieving More through the Science of GOAL SETTING
- Leveraging Networks through Better CUSTOMER SERVICE
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS for building Winning Teams
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS through MBTI
- Developing COACHING Leaders
Based on your requirement, these programs can be conducted as in-house workshops or as out-bound retreats too!