156-hour / 26-day / Year-long Module
This program is meant for colleges which believe in continuous learning and reinforcement through consistent learning interventions.
While each of the other CRT programs are equally effective and customized to the needs of each college, by virtue of the adequate duration of the program, this year-long program provides ample scope to customize every component of the CRT program to the exact needs of the students through implementation of the world renowned ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement & Evaluate) model.
The following are some of the unique features of this 156-hour CRT program:
- Customized PRE and POST Training assessments for every student
- Documentation of the Learning Curve of every student through continuous internal assessments
- Reinforcement of every concept and question pattern through constant recapitulation and revision
- Continuous learning through instructional videos for every student
- Abundant practice through online practice tests and mock tests